Splice is the missing database manager for macOS! Designed from the ground-up to be fast and efficient, Splice combines the power and flexibility of an enterprise-class database tool with the speed and elegance of a truly native Mac app. Splice supports numerous databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS Access. Some of Splice’s features include:
- Powerful query editor, enabling you to write complex filters with no SQL required
- Syntax-aware raw SQL editor, for those who like to get their hands dirty
- Browse database schema components, from columns to key and indices.
- Database configuration editor with a myriad of advanced database connection options
- Query Bookmarks & History
- Supports an unlimited number of simultaneous connections
- Multi-tab support enables an unlimited number of concurrent results to be views simultaneously
- Sleek “Dark” mode for stealth browsing
- Export query results in CSV, TSV, SQL, or JSON
- Edit multiple rows simultaneously, with customizable transaction control
Splice has built-in support for the following databases:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Redshift
- Microsoft SQL Server
Have a database that is not currently supported by Splice? Drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to get it integrated in the next version!
“Fast and Efficient”
Stay tuned for updates.